My Blog Suzannah B Troy Buried

How ironic the media has use my work but made a point of a racing me I don't exist and it's OK to break laws violating my civil rights my patient rights my patient safety my human rights break laws lie in every court cheat to win like their Lance Armstrong...people don't know where they forget that Lance Armstrong committed perjury over and over to win legal cases...


I am out apologies Accountability even financial compensation.


If New York city New York state and the federal government truly respect at the Constitution and the laws and wasn't participating in discrimination and protecting civil rights violations then there will be arrests in my case as well...


I also share Eric Garner his hand written lawsuit from Rikers island 10 I started out pro se litigants under mayor Michael Bloomberg and NYPD Ray Kelly my point is I'm one of many and what Eric describes is probably what could've or might've happened if I had turn myself in Saturday at 4 PM...

In federal appellate my federal judge Judge Alison Nathan - appeallate Detective Jon Vergona lied that he did not know I was Jewish when he was going to false arrest me Saturday 4 PM but I have an email that proves he knew and I included to Community affairs detectives from Ray Kelly's office....


False arrest the babbling Jew on Saturday....


Detective had yelled at me you are going to drop charges so I'm going to arrest you!


I had asked him are you anti-Semitic?


He did not say no and that's one one syllable word.


His answer silence.




http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civil-rights-human-rights-patient.html?m=1

What's the first letter I ever had publishers in 2000 and it was in the financial times I talked about basic human rights,  about women's basic human rights and we are lagging behind from economic power to Human Rights and then 2012 mine were violated...at Dr Andrew Fagelman's office....It didn't stop there I wasn't allowed to walk down the hall to my doctor to try and get help without being stalked and then when I try to talk about it online the lies the gaslighting online for stalking  online begins and the goal To try and convince Nir brainwash me into believing it's my fault when it's not my fault there's no reason to violate my patient rights my patient safety my patient privacy not the Manhattan DA and I've audio posted on YouTube of assistant district attorney Joan Illuzzi lying to me they did a thorough investigation when they didn't even Delita Hooks, along w/ Dr F did not wonder along with the NYPD Internal Affairs how the Delita hooks got my name. 


I believe she stole my note I wrote to Dr. Vine and gave to her very pregnant receptionist who didn't want to get involved so she didn't speak up on my behalf.


When I asked the receptionist for the name of the woman who punched me she said Delite. She spelled her name like that. 



Years later she Delita Hooks aka Dee and Delite would  commit perjury (so does d Dr F) Delita Hooks committed perjury under oath about how she got my name from social media on with me exposing how she continued her menacing and stocking and she engaged how many people along with her boss in the goal to shut me up shut me down and try to convince me her crimes their crimes are my fault including the NYPD who falsified police reports conspired as a group to make me drop charges had no problem with the  CUNT threat to me promising to see the tables turn posted on YouTube...I filed an ethical complaint alleging joe Tacopina as Bob the Billina lawyer broke the law posting the threat and also drafting Delita Hooks letter threatening me with a second false cross complaint to the attention of NYPD detective in three wire signed off on by Lt Angelo Burgos who's in New York civil liberties UNION database on NYPD for threatening affect him like I was threatened with it.



Roger Ailles was not alone black listing censoring silencing voices.....'



My YouTube channel Suzannahartist delisted as well...



June 5, 2021 I don't believe there's a statue limitation on conspiring to make me drop charges against my will, party to falsified police report, conspiring to coerce me, party to threats of retaliation if I don't drop charges, City of NY Corp counsel, defendants lied in court + I allege James Toomey Travelers party to Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks perjury like the City LIE Cheat Win (see my blog posts for more details. I demand arrests, an apology from the city, mayor, police commissioner, nyc comptroller (with held Delita hooks letter another crime but cited Ron Kuby's shorthand I am coerced -- withheld Hooks ltr from him too! Travelers Group Board must apologize to me  for fire their lawyers role party to wrong doing not just the waving Styrofoam cups at me mocking me + for asking me why I didn't have a hysterectomy, making a mockery of the Violence, my patient rights being violated in the fact I care about the planet -- when the city of New York and travelers board develop integrity they owe me apologies,  compensation for their role even their lawyers lying in legal proceedings  involving any and all parties cheating to win taking advantage of me a medical patient seriously injured by Dr F's employee Delita Hooks. http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/11/my-civil-rights-human-rights-patient.html?m=1 

Comments